Olaolu Olabimtan & CO : Our client; a dynamic and fast growing professionally run Design & Home Automation company based in Abuja in its bid to strengthen its team wishes to fill the following vacancy with an energetic professional who is self-motivating and willing to break new grounds
Report to: Chief Finance Officer
The Supply Chain Manager is a critical role to the success of client’s value proposition delivery. Supply Chain Management functions by holding minimal inventory, securing matching accounts payables to accounts receivables and protecting risk exposure to evolving economic, financial and operational risk. The SCM is responsible for performing and supervising routine & non-routine administrative tasks (planning, procurement, management and resource control) related to the entire Supply Chain process.
- Organize the Supply Chain Management department.
- Oversee operations of the SCM department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
- Improve productivity, quality, and efficiency of operations.
- Develop, teach and reinforce safety guidelines and protocols
- Create supply chain management strategies that increase efficiency and speed
- Train and mentor SCM employees
- Collaborate with other departments to identify vulnerabilities and close operational gaps
- Focus on safety, cost management and business growth in all interactions and directives
- Handle communications and negotiations with external suppliers
- Overseeing the ordering process
- Analyse, optimize, and oversee inventory procedures
- Monitoring stock levels
- Tracking products throughout the chain to make sure they arrive at their destination
- Overseeing arrival of shipments
- Provide operational support and guidance to ensure maximum productivity
- Optimize warehouse functions
- Planning delivery timetables
- Oversee creation of processes and methods to gather supply chain data
- Process data, identifying problematic areas and suggesting improvements
- Design and implement necessary supply chain optimization projects
- Develop requirements and standards (eg procurement, shipping, etc.)
- Develop the most cost-effective shipping modes and schedules
- Assess vendor operations (eg freight) according to quality benchmarks and standards
- Oversee the returns process
- Foster strong partnerships with other businesses
- Track KPIs and generate reports for supply chain performance
- Fundamental understanding of supply chain value and its impact on cash flow.
- Ability to extract cash from the value chain using innovative techniques and tactics.
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and work as a team with other people.
- Ability to coordinate both commercial and technical supplier representatives with technical support team for conflict/issues resolution.
- Proficiency with Microsoft office and AdvancedPro Inventory Management Software.
- Ability to generate timely, concise, and effective business correspondence both oral and written.
- Strong analytical skills including agility to respond to evolving supply chain landscape.
- Ability to interact with employees, customers and colleagues in a professional and courteous manner.
- Attention to detail.
- General understanding of the AV and automation industry.
- Familiarity with Teamwork software’s collaboration and time management tools
- Advanced time management and analytical skills
- Excellent client-facing communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, quantity surveying or economics.
- A Master’s degree would be an added advantage.
- PMP Certification preferable.
- 5 years of Supply chain management in the custom electronics integration or construction industry.
- Experience with the SIX Sigma approach to inventory management.
- Experience with operations process improvement and inventory control
Why You should join this Team
The client understands that success depends on providing its people with an environment in which they can thrive. And that’s just what it’s doing. It’s an approach that makes the people a priority. They aim to make working an energising and fulfilling experience. They want people to be positive and enthusiastic about what they are doing, with a clear sense of purpose and pride in their individual contribution to the company’s success.
Specifically, the value proposition includes;
Being part of a team to spearhead the development and integration of an automation technology that is foremost in Africa.
Phone Communication Allowance
Frequent Industry and General Training's Certification Exam Fee Subsidy
The company also encourages and supports a healthy work-life balance, which is essential to the continued well-being of all its employees worldwide.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549847 to apply for this job .