Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
- Improve maintenance execution performance by coaching and training Operations and Maintenance Leaders, Planners and Schedulers in Maintenance Best Practices. Identify, track and coordinate elimination of barriers to safe, efficient work execution.
- Exercise safety leadership
- Coach and develop all stakeholders in the maintenance business process
- Provide subject matter expertise in maintenance processes to the Field Work Teams
- Identify required interfaces and facilitate effective communication and teamwork
- Execute time-on-tools surveys
- Identify improvement opportunities and barriers to safe, effective & efficient maintenance work execution
- Coordinate improvement and barrier elimination activities
- Use meaningful indicators to track the progress of improvement initiatives
- Report status and progress of maintenance improvement initiatives
- Operations Advisor has responsibilities for clusters, zone, or at global company level.
- Expert resource for specific management systems, global processes and procedures, technical matters, and coordination of improvement plans.
- Demonstrates expert operations and/or maintenance skills; ability to influence without authority and interact at all levels within an organization.
- Demonstrates strong communication and interpersonal skills to work with diverse groups; able to network effectively across organizations.
- Operations Advisor will cover some but not all of the responsibilities listed below.
Tasks And Responsibilities
- Coordinates development of operations and maintenance design philosophies including project specific specifications.
- Demonstrates a broad understanding of the impact of changes across functional boundaries.
- Provides technical expertise and facilitates consistent coordination of Operations Integrity Management System (OIMS), Global Product Quality Management System (GPQMS)/Global Product Integrity Management System (GPIMS), Hydrocarbon Controls Practices (HCP) matters, Unit Internal Assessment (UIA), and audit preparation.
- Provides technical expertise and facilitates consistent coordination of risk assessments, incident investigation.
- Provides functional guidance with respect to technical matters and structural improvements/initiatives in operations and/or manufacturing and may include coordination of improvement plans.
- Helps coordinate cost management and productivity improvement plans.
- Provides technical support and input to training development and delivery.
- Leads or participates in cross-functional initiatives.
- Supports Operations Management as requested.
- Develops, maintains and shares best practices.
- Guides resources that are made available to execute key initiatives.
- Networks and develops effective relationships with cross-functional representatives and teams, industry associations suppliers and resellers/dealers/third parties as appropriate.
- Develops project plans while identifying application opportunities for lessons learned & best practices sharing.
- May provide technical expertise and facilitates consistent coordination of conceptual and pre-Front End Engineering Design (FEED) studies.
- May assist with Company Plan preparation and stewardship
- Competency in a maintenance/construction trade and/or relevant engineering discipline
- Broad range of experience in Upstream Oil and Gas Production, typically to second-line supervisor or manager level
- Expert in the Maintenance Business Process, with knowledge of ExxonMobil Maintenance Best Practice, FIMS and PDRR highly valued.
- Experienced with implementing improvements in maintenance processes, systems and organization
- International experience, with proven ability to work effectively in a multI-cultural environment
- Solid understanding of the effective configuration and use of a CMMS to support maintenance execution
- Behavioral Skills: adaptability, analytical capability, collaboration, effective communication, mentorship, innovative, applied learning, shows initiative.
- Functional Skills: Safety, Security, Health, and Environment (SSHE) management - operations and maintenance, managing critical operations and workforce, plant operating technology, maintenance management.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549833 to apply for this job .