Nosak Group - We are a conglomerate with diverse interest in Logistics, Finance Leasing , Insurance, Shipping, Agriculture, Petroleum, and Healthcare to mention but a few. Due to expansion, we are seeking the services of suitable and qualified candidate for immediate employment into this vacant position below to strengthen our Compliance/ Advisory Unit:
Job ID: NOA 101
Purpose of the Position
The main focus will be on the compliance of standards across the various SBU, whilst reviewing operations in line with laid down audit processes.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Audit the process of operations, company’s assets, payroll, and ensure standards are being followed
- Carry out store count with other parties
- Draw up and ensure compliance with operating standards for the SBU.
- Plan, scope and execute internal audit reviews in line with required standards
- Present line manager with recommendations and improvements to ensure compliance and improve business efficiency.
- Prepare internal audit reports and submit to management
- Build and maintain key management relationships across all departments.
Qualifications & Specifications
- BSc/HND in Accounting or other related fields.
- 2-3 years’ experience as an Internal Auditor.
- Ideal candidate must be honest, hardworking and credible.
- Candidates residing in Ojodu Berger or its immediate environs will be preferred.
- Usage of MS Office and exposure to ERP systems is necessary
- ACA will be an added advantage
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549822 to apply for this job .