WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients' projects and operations and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
The responsibilities of Mechanical Engineer position include, but are not limited to the following:
- To act as a focal point/technical authority for mechanical engineering questions throughout all phases of the project.
- To provide mechanical engineering input to other disciplines to assure that design outputs are consistent.
- To act as Company authority for the review of Design Bases, design drawings, specifications, etc.
- To act as required as the Company representative (Mechanical) to ensure that design work by contractors meets Company standards and relevant industry codes To monitor the performance of design contractors and suggest remedial actions related to mechanical design.
- To assist Company resident and/or project engineers with the mechanical engineering aspects of Facilities design.
- To participate in HAZOP’s and other key design reviews.
- University Engineering Degree (Mechanical) – 2nd Class Honours. EPC or Oil & Gas Supply/Service Company experience is preferred above IOC experience
- Minimum 7+ years to 10 years experience for the Senior Engineer Full project lifecycle exposure:
- Mechanical Engineer should have some FPSO exposure.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549816 to apply for this job .