Hilton Worldwide is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton Worldwide has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities, and value. Hilton Worldwide is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its 13 global brands, which include Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Canopy by Hilton, Curio A Collection by Hilton, DoubleTree by Hilton, Embassy Suites by Hilton, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton Hotels, Tru by Hilton, Homewood Suites by Hilton, Home2 Suites by Hilton and Hilton Grand Vacations. The company also manages the world-class guest reward program Hilton HHonors®.
- The Training Coordinator is responsible for the development, coordinates and implements all corporate and other hotel-appropriate training programs to promote a well-trained staff resulting in positive guest relations.
- Working with the hotel's department heads ensures that company standards are met and measured.
What will I be doing?
- As a Training Coordinator, you serve as an integral component of the Human Resources function by supporting learning and development initiatives through Hilton's comprehensive training framework. Specifically, a Training Coordinator will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Current Hilton requirements including harassment-free workplace, diversity, new team member orientation, communication, leadership, and service series and related training to meet specific departmental needs.
- Update hotel training. Develop or researches training for specific hotel needs.
- Track, input, maintain and audit all individual employee training records of in-house programs including department orientation records for new hires on a computer system.
- Monitor all departmental training programs, ie., Alcohol Awareness, Food Safety etc. by conducting audits and making recommendations for compliance. Monitor educational assistance program.
- Plan and conduct meetings with department managers, trainers, and employees to review performance trends, develop action plans and give recognition. Monitor non-exempt performance reviews.
- Assist team to develop annual training calendar. Compile monthly and quarterly reports of training activity. Conduct necessary analysis to assess specific departmental and training needs.
What are we looking for?
A Training Coordinator serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Thorough knowledge of modern learning and development tools and technique
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent people management skills
- Demonstrated ability to develop interpersonal relationships
- Positive attitude
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service, both internally and externally
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work on their own or in teams
- Proficiency, at an intermediate level, with computers and computer programs, including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint
- Exceptional presentation and grooming.
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Tertiary qualifications, or other collegiate-level degrees, in Training or Human Resources.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549813 to apply for this job .