Electronic PayPlus Limited is a foremost electronic payment company with years of experience in the industry. We are a card-based solutions provider primarily focused on providing total payment solutions to the banking industry and other payment institutions. We offer a wide variety of plastic cards from the simplest PVC to the most sophisticated smart contact and contactless cards.
- Provide the strategic direction on marketing based on customer insights, competition trends and business analytics, optimize the marketing budget to build strong top of the funnel awareness and preference to drive revenue and profit for the organization.
- Build the brand inside- out and ensure that actual experience meets or exceed our external communication.
- Lead strategic marketing initiatives to establish and strengthen the organization position within the local market in order to acquire prospective clients and engage the existing customer base.
- Develop new marketing programs in order to drive higher revenue and client/product profitability
- Digital is slated to become a dominant channel for acquiring customers. This role pertains to leading the team into that horizon of digital domination, putting together an aggressive and scalable growth strategy and building a framework for executing such.
- Champion new, relevant partnership opportunities to increase overall sales volumes with a focus of enhancing tech-led functionality, a relevant audience or mutual benefits while driving sales, increasing volumes and customer experience.
- Build a testing culture within the team, focused on increasing online conversions by delivering optimized and personalized digital transactions.t
- Drive diversification and optimization across all digital channels to optimize ROI, track individual channel profitability to underpin optimal allocation of the marketing budget.
- Grow online acquisition through effective targeting, creative channel, and vendor management.
- Build relationships with key media platforms to scale up acquisitions.
- Develop a continual optimization strategy key owned assets and campaign landing pages
- Lead process improvement and innovation across digital campaign management.
Budget, Metrics & Reporting:
- Establish KPIs and measurement benchmarks for the Digital sales team ensuring that positive ROI.
- Develop metrics and post-implementation reviews for each campaign and work through with stakeholders to continuously improve on the quality of each campaign and inform future strategies.
- Monitoring of competitor and market trends to drive in-house innovation.
Stakeholder Management & Liaison:
- Work closely with the Innovation and Project Team to develop an in-depth understanding of designed products, needs and obstructions.
- Obtain analysis and insights from the business team to garner insights from complaints and campaign results
- Build and maintain an effective relationship with all internal stakeholders
- Work closely with media and creative agencies to execute campaigns with a focus on creativity, quality and cost.
- Other assigned task and deliverables
- Tertiary qualified in Information Technology but have a flair for marketing
- 10+ years in marketing with a deep understanding of the digital marketing landscape
- Ability to manage multiple marketing campaigns and activities in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to think independently, analytically and logically
- Passionate about continuous learning, keep abreast of industry development in digital marketing, technology and digital innovation.
- Digital analytics experience an advantage
- Strong communication skills
- A natural leader
- Creativity, initiative and drive: an advocate for innovative thinking, with a result driven mindset.
- Ability to effectively communicate with own team, internal stakeholders, and key stakeholders to deliver high quality business outcomes
- Ability to influence others and obtain buy-in for projects
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549808 to apply for this job .