Prime Services FZE is a professional hiring agency for leading operators in offshore fabrication, ship repair, marine services and logistics. We seek to engage suitably qualified and experienced professionals for immediate employment in the capacity above
- Support the development of structured, consistent and accurate cost control, reporting and estimating for a surface facilities project.
- Provide support to individual Project team members in establishing and maintaining up to date project cost engineering deliverables including variance analysts of cost over/underruns.
- Monitor expenditure monthly on a Value of Work Done (VOWO) basis for the project to produce cost forecasts (latest estimates), to provide timely notification of potential over/under-runs against approved budgets.
- Produce monthly/quarterly/annual variance and trend analysis expenditure reports
- Produce deliverables to support PE’s/PM’s by establishment and maintenance of cost progress S-curves (inclusive of actual, forecasts. and commitments) for the ongoing project - prepare overall project summary reports on the same basis.
- Capture and highlight costs resulting from the change control procedure
- Degree from a recognized institution with competency in subject matter including a relevant training qualification/certification.
- 8 years or more experience and 3 years or more in the current position. Technical professional with in-depth project fabrication engineering/construction experience and knowledge of project controls requirements particularly relating to such. Awareness of safety rules and standard of the industry.
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's ensure your mail subject clearly states the position you are applying for.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549789 to apply for this job .