Oscar Temple was established to provide a fully comprehensive search and selection recruitment process to the Financial Services, Technology and Telecom sector, both on a permanent and interim basis. We can proudly say that we are one of the few genuine market leaders within these niche markets and pride ourselves on the quality of opportunities we can offer to our candidates.
We bring a team of the best thinkers, visionaries, and industry professionals. We bring them together in a symbiotic relationship that infuses talent acquisition with innovative technology that helps us to redefine and pioneer new ways to help companies to secure the talent they need. We bring a level of perfection that blurs the line between service and experience. We exemplify character. Built on trust, focus, and originality, we have been recruiting exceptional talent for our clients since our inception.
- The role will primarily be responsible for the group finance function on monthly reporting, consolidation, and analysis (financial and market analysis)
- This role requires accounting and high analytical skills, a keen eye for detail, controls/process oriented ability to work under minimal supervision; highly versatile with the ability to work in a very rapidly growing and changing environment requiring resourcefulness and drive to deliver results
- Maintain Group revenue and metrics reporting templates to ensure standardization of views, information and understanding across the Group. Consolidate, validate and analyze Group revenue and metrics reports.
- Ensure current and future revenue and metrics reporting requirements are implemented in the ERP & DWH.
- Monthly close out procedures- ensure that all countries carry out and share month end close out procedures for review. Consolidation of the month end close out procedures and report on the risk areas to the Group Finance Manager. Implement weekly close out procedures for improved monitoring of finance policies adoption.
- Assist the Group Finance Manager in the consolidation of group accounts.
- Ensure that the ERP is adopted into the business and that all areas financial and non-financial that affect numbers are implemented and utilized.
- Maintain up to date records for the entire group finance function.
- Follow up and ensure yearly audits and consolidation are done on time across the group; ensure financials are prepared in line with IFRS – assist with audit discussions where required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or any other related field
- Professional qualifications in CPA, CFA, ACCA or equivalent
- Experience: Minimum of 4 years of progressively responsible financial analysis & reporting experience, audit, preparation of financial statements, analysis of company accounts or equivalent experience.
- High level of competence in ERP.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549787 to apply for this job .