Project HOPE Nigeria (otherwise referred to People-to-People Health Foundation Nigeria) is a registered non-profit, non-governmental organization working in Nigeria in areas of HIV & AIDS, Tuberculosis, OVC, RMNCAH & Malaria intervention services.
- Project HOPE is currently recruiting for an upcoming five-year USAID program aimed to reduce HIV impact, vulnerability and risk, as well as increase high impact HIV services to improve the well-being of orphans and vulnerable children (OVC) in Nigeria.
- The DCOP will oversee the overall operations and ensure the smooth running of a complex, multi-layered project by managing systems, staff and building capacity that support the results of the project.
- S/he will lead the operations, finance and support services project team and be responsible for working with the country office for the financial and grants management, HR, administration, IT, logistics and procurement of the project.
- Advanced degree in Public health, Development studies, Social sciences, Social work or a related field such as social work, child protection, OVC programs, and HIV/AIDS, and organizational capacity building;
- Minimum of ten years of field-based experience working on large and complex overseas, multi-partner development programs, especially in Sub-Saharan Africa, with a preference for Nigerian experience;
- At least five years of experience in designing, managing and supporting the implementation of national program activities related to OVC programs, quality improvement, and community mobilization and institutional capacity building for local government entities and civil society.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549781 to apply for this job .