VeriPark is a software house specialised in financial applications such as CRM, Internet banking, loan origination and cash management systems. The company is headquartered in Turkey and has offices in Dubai, Ajman, KSA, Egypt, Bahrain, Pakistan, UK, Nigeria, India, Malaysia & Europe.
Ref Code: SSM-1
- The ideal candidate will offer Veripark's products to various prospects and clients.
- The products to be offered includes CRM, Omni-Channels, Branch Automation, Loan Origination, Loyalty Management, Smart Branch and Digital Banking.
- Develop promotional ideas, material and preperation of product brochures
- Attend trade show, marketing events and industry conventions
- Cultivate effective business relationships with executive decision makers in key accounts
- Develop news items for finished projects for newsletters
Pre-sales & Sales:
- Develop a sales strategy to achieve organizational sales goals and revenues
- Analyze data to identify sales opportunities
- Assist with the development of sales presentations and proposals
- Liaise with other company functions to ensure achievement of sales objectives
- Presentation of similar projects and related products to the prospects on visits
- Engaging in Proof-Of-Concepts engagements held in client premises
- Co-ordinate and monitor online sales activity
- Investigate lost sales and customer accounts
- Track, collate and interpret sales figures
- Forecast annual, quarterly and monthly sales revenue
- Generate timely sales reports
- Develop pricing schedules and rates
- Formulate sales policies and procedures
- Help prepare budgets
- Control expenses and monitor budgets
- Conduct market research and competitor and customer analysis
- Maximize sales by closing business on an ongoing basis
- Negotiation with existing large accounts for contract renewal, preperation and follow up
- Maintain contracts and other documents and performing other tasks needed to ensure customer satisfaction always.
- Bachelor's Degree / Master's Degree or related professional qualification
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant experience.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549764 to apply for this job .