A firm in the wholesales/retail sector seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
The primary obligation of the Supervisor is to manage, oversee and promote the branch to meet up with set targets in strict compliance with company policies and operational guidelines.
- Maintain good customer relations and data through sound product and services knowledge.
- Assist customers in finding/ locating desired products and accessories in stock and offering alternatives when necessary.
- Work out means of retaining customer (e.g.; Notifying the customer about the arrival of a new product or release or availability of a hitherto out of stock product demanded, giving of discounts or free quantities as may be approved by head office.
- Placing of orders for products with respect to a customer’s demand, from other branches, with the approval of the purchase department
- Monitor customer’s preferences in line with the prevailing market trend.
- Demonstrate product use and operation to the customers.
- Provide information about warranties, specifications, care and maintenance of products;
- Ensure that the Branch meet its monthly Budgeted Sales and Profit.
- Engage the branch staff in monthly marketing and promotional activities to increase branch sales revenue.
- Ensure the branch engage in aggressive corporate marketing and creation of relevant awareness within and of its existence within its area of operations.
- Maintain fairness, integrity and honesty in dealing with the customer to promote a good corporate image for the company.
- Oversees the activities of all staff and sales representatives of all brands in the branch to maintain a decent working environment and reach set goals.
- Prompt reporting of any staff/sales representative's misconduct or non- adherence to company policies.
- Ensure full compliance to company’s dress code and uniform by the staff and brand reps of the Branch.
- Ensure that relevant training and development programmes are given to the staff in the branch to enhance their performance.
- Ensure strict adherence to the approved leave and off period for the staff in the branch.
- Hold weekly meetings, training and briefings at the branch to identify peculiar challenges and offer proper solutions.
- Maintain and safeguard all company’s products and assets in the Branch and report any threat to them to the appropriate department.
- Ensure that all transactions and their details -phone no, email, name, reasons for the transactions, etc are posted in the system data base.
- Recommend accessories/device enhancement for items purchased to customers.
- Attend to customer's difficulty and issues in making payments;
- Daily reconciliation of transactions and Stock.
- Work closely with the Sales coordinator at the head office, to ensure steady supply of required stock/ item;
- All stocks in the display (including accessories) are in the custody of the branch supervisor and should report to the appropriate department in the case of any loss or pilferage.
- Release money for branch imprest as directed by the Finance Department with strict compliance to company petty expenses policies;
- Update and send registered customer's account balance and follow up the recovery of any outstanding debt.
- Ensure that all received stocks are confirmed with the finance department for correctness. (Note: it is the responsibility of the branch supervisor to balance all stock against all payments; shortage/overage of stock/cash).
- Ensure that cash at hand do not exceed certain limit as specified or advised by the accounts department before depositing in the bank.
- Maintain accounting procedures in posting all transactions as directed by the accounts department.
- Report any mismanagement or misappropriation of company funds and monetary matters to the head of finance.
- Transfer all faulty products to the appropriate department for onward return to the suppliers.
- Create and maintain a friendly working environment and relationship for all branch staff including manufacturer's representatives.
- Keep record and current status of all customers’ items that were sent for warranty.
- Work closely with customer care center to ensure that customer's product is given proper attention
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549749 to apply for this job .