MacTay Consulting- Our client, a giant in the telecoms industry, is recruiting to fill this position
Reports to: Manager, Quality Assurance and Service Level Management
- Ensure Factory Quality, Food safety, Occupational Health and Safety management system.
- Factory Quality, Food safety, Occupational Health and Safety budget and man power management.
- Quality, Food safety and Occupational Health and Safety internal and external communication.
- Management review of Quality and Food safety.
- Managing of Supply chain audit.
- Bachelor Degree in Science, preferable Food Science or Food Technology
- 6-7 years in management level of experience in Quality Assurance, Quality performance management, Laboratory experience would be advantages
- Line Management experience is a must
- Good understanding of GMP/HACCP, ISO 9001;2008 system, ISO/IEC 17025 would be advantages
- Strong computer literacy esp. in MS Office Applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Strong on problem solving and analyze data by statistic tools
- Good in project management
- Good statistical and Quality improvement knowledge
- Good English communication skill
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational and follow up skills
- Competent in problem solving, team building, planning and decision making
- Computer Skill - Microsoft word, Excel, Power and performance tools.
- Excellent time management skills
- Process orientated
- High level of attention to detail
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549746 to apply for this job .