A construction Company seeks to recruit an experienced Civil Engineer that would oversee the design, construction, and maintenance of infrastructural projects such as roads, bridges, canals, jetties etc.
- Conduct technical/ feasibility studies and site investigations to establish effective and efficient project executions.
- Identify and resolve project design and development problems
- Assist in plan and specification analysis in order to provide clear, track-able and coordinated interpretations of the design/drawings for construction.
- Coordinate field work including contract work, to ensure compliance with company standards, procedures, specifications, and codes.
- Assist with the research and preparation of field change requests to resolve design issues.
- Identify and implement construction-specific opportunities for improvement.
- Provide costs estimates and labour required for each project.
- Up-to-date knowledge of local, state and federal government/agencies rules, standards, and procedures.
Only candidates with the following qualifications need to apply:
- A First Degree or its equivalent in Civil Engineering or any related discipline.
- A higher degree will be an added advantage
- Should be Coren Certified
- Strong project management skills.
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience in both construction and design.
- Should have knowledge of using the relevant software.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549740 to apply for this job .