Whyte Cleon Limited - Our client, a well established and fast growing media company situated in Lagos, Ikeja, due to expansion and modernization, requires the services of a suitably qualified candidate into this vacant position
- Copy, scan and store documents.
- Check for accuracy and edit files.
- Review and update technical documents (eg manuals and workflows)
- Distribute project-related copies to internal teams
- File documents in physical and digital records
- Create templates for future use
- Retrieve files as requested by employees and clients
- Manage the flow of documentation within the organization
- Maintain confidentiality around sensitive information and terms of agreement
- Prepare ad-hoc reports on projects.
- A good Ordinary National Diploma only (Minimum of Lower Credit).
- Age: Not more than 27 years.
- Very quick learner
- Keen attention to details
- Good team player
- Relationship Management
- Problem Solving
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite1
- Strong computer skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Good written and oral communication
- Service orientation and strong Customer focus
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549737 to apply for this job .