Whyte Cleon Limited - Our client, a well established and fast growing media company situated in Lagos, Ikeja, due to expansion and modernization, requires the services of a suitably qualified candidate into this vacant position
- Reading, monitoring and responding to the MD’s email, filter emails and highlight urgent correspondences.
- Answering calls and handling queries.
- Preparing correspondence on the MD’s behalf.
- Delegating work in the MD’s absence or as directed.
- Liaising with staff, clients, etc.
- Managing the MD’s daily diary: conduct weekly diary meetings with the MD to discuss upcoming engagements, invitations and other requests.
- Organizing meetings, organizing travel and preparing complex travel itineries.
- Attending meetings/ events on the MD’s behalf.
- Writing minutes, taking dictation, planning, organizing and managing events.
- Writing reports for the MD
- Preparing presentations, preparing papers for meetings.
- Managing and reviewing filing and office systems.
- Sourcing and ordering stationery and office equipment for the MD’s office.
- Managing projects and running official errands.
- A first degree in Business Administration or related discipline.
- Membership of the Nigerian Institute of Management (Chartered) or any equivalent institute) – added advantage.
- At least 3 years Experience.
- To provide an effective and responsive administrative, organizational and logical services to the MD. Helping to arrange and priotize time.
- Reliability must be your strong suit, hardworking with a great sense of integrity, you will need to be
- Flexible, adaptable, excellent verbal and written communication skills, well versed in modern secretarial practices, have good interpersonal skills, ability to stay long hours at work, able to multitask with excellent organizational &communication skills.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549734 to apply for this job .