SABMiller is in drinks business, bringing refreshment and sociability to millions of people all over the world who enjoy our drinks. We do business in a way that improves livelihoods and helps build communities. We are passionate about brewing and have a long tradition of craftsmanship, making superb beer from high-quality natural ingredients.
Reference Number: MTC001
Duties and Responsibilities
Amongst other duties, the Maintenance Training Controller will:
- Initiate training and development Processes by resourcing and validating relevant documentation; implementing training needs analysis process and facilitating the development of best practice documentation.
- Prepare for trainings by confirming training needs, arranging venues and resources, notifying learners and Facilitating training attendance.
- Implement the learning process by resourcing solutions, Implementing and monitoring the delivery of learning solutions and recording training data.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training by implementation summative assessment, applying recognized evaluation processes; aggregating and analyzing training data.
- Manage CAP process
- Communicate effectively in the workplace and contribute to self and team development
Qualifications and Experience
The occupants of these positions should possess:
- Min-Bsc/BEng/HND in Applied Sciences or Engineering
- Relevant Technical qualification/Diploma
- Minimum of 2 - 5 years’ experience as a Team Leader or Supervisor in an Engineering environment.
- Sound computer knowledge
Key competencies and attributes:
- Knowledge of Performance management, HRD and CAP practices including the evaluation of training
- Deep technical knowledge
- Knowledge of Manufacturing Way principles
- Deep experience in Engineering process control environment
- Proven training, coaching and facilitation skills
- Proactive, independent, and high on initiative
- Attention to detail: methodical record keeper
- Ability to work effectively in a Team environment
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549707 to apply for this job .