AG Leventis (Nigeria) Plc, we provide West Africa with reliable, innovative & affordable products & services. Our core markets consist of: Real Estate, Hotel accommodation, Food & Snack production, Commercial Truck and Buses manufacturing and distribution, Aftermarket Car Servicing, Inks for flexible packaging, Supplier of plumbing and industrial goods.
- Review financial documents to identify inaccuracies
- Analyze financial data and trace discrepancies
- Forecast and prevent financial frauds
- Report on revenue losses and damages from contract breaches
- Investigate complex business cases to minimize risk
- Perform regular financial record audits to ensure compliance with the law
- Ensure all accounting procedures follow standard processes
- Provide litigation support and present findings to be used as trial evidence when required
Qualification And Key Competencies
- BSc degree in Computer Science/Accounting or Finance with a minimum of 5 years proven work experience as a Forensic Accountant
- Thorough knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Experience with accounting and financial procedures
- Understanding of forensic auditing procedures
- Familiarity with accounting software and spreadsheets e.g. ERP Dynamics,
- Strong investigative and analytical skills
- Excellent numeracy skills with an ability to spot inaccuracies
- The ability to handle confidential information
- Good communication ability both verbally and in writing.
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office Package e.g. Excel, PowerPoint etc.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549702 to apply for this job .