AG Leventis (Nigeria) Plc, we provide West Africa with reliable, innovative & affordable products & services. Our core markets consist of: Real Estate, Hotel accommodation, Food & Snack production, Commercial Truck and Buses manufacturing and distribution, Aftermarket Car Servicing, Inks for flexible packaging, Supplier of plumbing and industrial goods.
Partner with management to provide continual risk assessment and in development of Comprehensive policies, procedures, compliance training, protocols, internal investigations, plans and implements risk management strategies and processes
- Evaluate the adequacy of the company’s internal control framework in addressing risks, compliance and accomplishing the company’s goals and objectives.
- To actively monitor regulatory developments, assess the potential impact on the business and deliver findings and recommendations.
- Reviewing, updating, implementing compliance policies, procedures and manuals.
- Review results from risk management processes for both internal and external regulations.
- Assessing and evaluating compliance with regulatory authorities in line with group policies.
- Identifying, analyzing, coordinating and implementing regulatory changes across the business by assessing, developing, preparing and delivering compliance training sessions with particular focus on range of company products & services.
- Daily monitoring of activity to identify emerging risks, possible compliance breaches and taking remedial action where necessary and assessing and reporting on implications to the business.
- Identify areas of improvement and efficiency on the Internal Controls including compliance with policies, procedures, legal and contractual requirements
- BSc/BA in Law, Finance, Business Administration or related field with a minimum of 8 years cognate experience as a compliance & Risk Manager
- In-depth knowledge of the industry’s standards and regulations
- Excellent knowledge of reporting procedures and record
- Methodical and diligent with outstanding planning abilities
- An analytical mind able to “see” the complexities of procedures and regulations
- Good communication ability both verbally and in writing.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549701 to apply for this job .