American AirSea Cargo, a reputable organization whose core mission has been the provision of stress free air and ocean shipping with excellent services to individuals and organizations at the most cost-effective price.
- The ideal candidate will be expected to do the following:
- Generate 10,000,000 Naira in monthly sales after the first 2 months of being hired.
- Conduct market research to identify new opportunities, analyze trends, suggest actions to improve sales and deploy innovative techniques to increase sales.
- Convert 50 potential customers’ needs to successful deals in the first month of hire and ensuring that such dealings without are without compromise to standards.
- Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media, attending conferences, exhibitions and fairs.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on services to existing and potential customers as well as deploying rigorous negotiation and convincing tools.
- Handle customers’ complaints, potential problems or objections; suggest prompt solutions and give after-sales support when requested.
- Prepare detailed reports on sales results and business transactions.
- Liaise with other departments to ensure that customers get the best deals without compromise on set standard and excellent service delivery.
- The prospective employee will be expected to operate in line with our workplace values which are centered around being a team player with zero tolerance for compromise, providing stress-free and excellent service delivery to ensure maximum customer satisfaction. Applicants should also meet the following criteria:
- Must reside in Warri.
- Possess a Bachelor's Degree in Sales/Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field.
- Minimum of two years hands-on experience as a sales account manager or sales executive and a commitment to undertake training to excel on the job.
- Must surpass set targets with an ability to double sales turnover for the given period.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Excel and a great aptitude in delivering attractive presentations.
- Excellent networking and negotiation skill with an in-depth ability to convert leads to deals.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549694 to apply for this job .