The Dangote Group is one of Nigeria's most diversified manufacturing conglomerates. The Group continues to grow its vision of becoming the leading provider of essential needs in Food and Shelter in Sub-Saharan Africa with sustained market leadership in Cement Manufacturing, Sugar Milling, Sugar Refining, Packaging Material Production and Salt Refining.
- Supervision/assistance during assembly, erection/Installation, alignment, hook-up activities for all Package/Equipment supplied in Modularized Skids/Modules as per issued erection drawing/ erection schedule of respective Package equipment.
- Supervision of all piping & structural work within or outside Package Skid/s post completion of erection/ installation of various Package skids on foundations per approved final GAD/P&ID/layout.
- Battery limit tie-in points connection, electrical, instrumentation equipment/ items per approved final GAD/P&ID/layout.
- All associated instrumentation & electrical work within or outside Package skid as per respective approved instrument/electrical drawings/layout of the Package.
- To provide MIS for Mana
Desired Qualifications/Preferred Competencies
- First Degree in any Engineering related field
- Experience: 5 years
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549689 to apply for this job .