The Dangote Group is one of Nigeria's most diversified manufacturing conglomerates. The Group continues to grow its vision of becoming the leading provider of essential needs in Food and Shelter in Sub-Saharan Africa with sustained market leadership in Cement Manufacturing, Sugar Milling, Sugar Refining, Packaging Material Production and Salt Refining.
- We are looking for intelligent, highly motivated candidates who would be willing to work hard, who have the ability to apply common sense in analyzing and resolving problems and who value honesty and integrity.
- Performs routine and non-routine laboratory testing (Classroom and lab training) under the direction of the laboratory supervisor with the aim to support future unit operations, engineering and planning departments.
- Responsible for working alongside managers and accepting delegated responsibilities and duties.
- Attending the formal training provided by the organization, noting down the instructions given while training, understanding the theoretical aspects of the organization’s goals and operation.
- The trainees would be sent on training for a duration of a year, to be trained in refinery operations.
- Working for both junior and senior level employees of various department in order to gain required skill
Desired Qualification/Preferred Competencies
- They should be holders of any of the following Msc chemistry, Analytical chemistry and industrial chemistry.
- At least 2 years work experience.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549688 to apply for this job .