A reputable healthcare facility in Abuja Metropolis seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- Provide leadership to other nurses in delivering high quality, patient focused care for
- individuals in all specialties within the outpatient department and to all in patients as required
- Provision of quality counsel and education to patients on how to minimise the impact of a disease condition on health in line with world best practices
- Responsible for the assessment of patient care needs, and the planning, implementation and evaluation of care in the ward/department, working as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- To assist nurses and doctors in delivery of clinical governance responsibilities
- Call upon specialist and consultants where required and any other duties as may be assigned
- Organization of and Participation in Weekly Academic Learning activities limited to scope of practice
- Minimum of 5 years relevant working experience.
- Candidate should be computer proficient and have a sound relevant knowledge in general of nursing, valuable sympathetic bedside manners, excellent communication (oral and written) skills, strong active listening skills and advanced problem-solving abilities while being able to work in a team. Candidate must possess MSc. in Nursing, other relevant postgraduate degrees with leadership/management experience. Excellent use of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint is compulsory
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549681 to apply for this job .