LoftyInc Allied Partners, is an enterprise development company that supports start-up teams, innovation enterprises and social impact projects in West Central Africa. LoftyInc’s work cuts across infrastructure, energy and social impact sectors (education, healthcare and agriculture); where it leverages technology, global partnerships & best-in-class processes.
- ProNOV is a development project that promotes financial inclusion and access to quality healthcare for the bottom of the pyramid. A critical component of ProNOV project is a mobile application for inventory management, payment collection, supply chain management, and delivery. ProNOV mobile application has been introduced to about 400 pharmacies and has a bold plan to hit 2,500 users by year end. ProNov is a susidiary of LoftyInc Allied Partners Limited.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage project blog and social media platforms.
- Receive and sort merchants’ and general public enquiries about ProNov
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication.
- Handles customer complaints, escalates to appropriate departments to solve or provide alternative solutions within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions
- Weekly strategic communications to merchants ahead of marketing
- Other tasks as assigned by supervisor
Skills and Attributes
- Willingness to learn, develop, and contribute
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a customer service representative
- Strong phone handling skills and active listening
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products including Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549675 to apply for this job .