LoftyInc Allied Partners is an enterprise development company that develops start-up teams, manages innovation programs and facilitates impact projects in West Central Africa. LoftyInc's work cuts across infrastructure, energy and social impact sectors (education, healthcare and agriculture) where it leverages technology, global partnerships & best-in-class processes.
- The Onboarding Officer is primarily responsible for training merchants on how to use the mobile application for inventory and supply chain management among other features and functionalities of the application.
- Officer will also carry out actual inventory buildup for merchants.
- Specifically, he/she will perform the following:
- Provide education and demonstration to store owner and sales representatives in the use of ProNOV
- Carry out inventory onboarding unto the mobile app
- Provide additional support for stores as may be needed within the use of ProNOV’s product and operations
- Update position knowledge with the understanding of the latest trend in communication and relationship building.
- Take on any other assigned responsibility or task.
- ND/OND/IT student
- Must be able to operate mobile applications well.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549673 to apply for this job .