Union Capital Markets Limited ("UCML") is a foremost investment and advisory firm committed to meeting the diverse and changing needs of our clients by providing a full array of innovative, customized financial solutions that create long-lasting value for our investors, the companies in which we invest and society at large.
- A sophisticated and well-connected individual with extensive personal client relationships is needed to run the sales desk focused on HNIs and corporates.
- This candidate will have a proven track record of exceeding very high sales targets in the financial services industry.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Product sales and marketing
- Client relationship management
- Marketing strategy development
- Recruitment, management, and mentorship of sales staff
- Create and organize client events
- 4-10 years experience selling financial products and services
- Extensive client relationships and contacts in the HNI and corporate market
- Demonstrated track record of consistently exceeding sales targets
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to recruit and lead a high-performance sales team
- Superior communication and presentation skills
- Interested and qualified candidates should send should send their Cover Letter
- If successful, you will be contacted for the next stage of our selection process.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549665 to apply for this job .