CloudWare Technologies is a Leading Innovative Technologies Solutions Provider in Africa. We are a consortium of Technology experts in diverse Technology areas. We professionally implement Technology projects. You deserve nothing but the best
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Perform UI tests to optimize performance
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Provide training and support to internal teams
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Liaise with developers, designers and system administrators to identify new features
- Follow emerging technologies
- Design, development, and maintenance of back-end aspects of projects.
- Database design and administration.
- Proficient experience with PHP
- Ability to manage a hosting environment, including database administration as well as scaling applications to handle load changes
- Knowledge of accessibility and security compliance
- Experience with version control, such as Git
- Must be resident in Ibadan or ready to relocate to Ibadan
- Must be an excellent team player
- Must be able to successfully handle more than one project at a time
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills, especially oral and written communication
- Must be resident in Ibadan or ready to relocate upon employment
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549663 to apply for this job .