Workforce Group - Our client, a leading insurance brokers that provide professional advice, arranges insurance cover and risk management services for small and medium-size companies, conglomerates, multinational and government institutions is looking for a suitable candidate to fill the position below:
- The Operations Manager will be responsible for maximum utilization of the organization’s resources for optimal performance.
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Understands the organization's annual strategic goals and ensures total alignment by all stakeholders through tracking and reporting on assigned KPIs
- Implement cutting-edge technology & initiatives to improve overall office productivity.
- Oversees the effective management of all company IT infrastructure – systems, software, internet facility & office equipment.
- Ensures emerging risks are identified, assessed, and reported in line with business procedures and operational controls are working to an effect.
- University Degree
- Minimum 5-7 years of progressive experience in a leadership role with demonstrated success in operational management, preferably within the insurance / financial services industry.
- Strong people leadership skills with the proven track record to coach and mentor frontline employees and performance management.
- Proven ability to lead and implement process improvement efforts
- The in-depth product, system, and regulatory knowledge with proven ability to adapt and implement on-going changes, ensuring a seamless transition to the customer.
- Strong communication and reporting skills
- Strong team handling skills
- Technology Savvy
- Strong team player with good leadership, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Detail oriented with strong innovative skills.
- Ability to learn new technologies at a fast pace.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549662 to apply for this job .