Prixair comprises of Prixair Hotels, Prixair Catering, Prixair Properties, Prixair Studio and Flames Restaurant. We are the leading hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels to extended-stay suites. Prixair group offers business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Prixair group is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences.
- Build, establish and continually strengthen security base across all areas of operations (and beyond)
- Responsible for monitoring and evaluating the effectiveness of security operatives and stakeholders for delivery of Company’s goals, with the proper escalation of exceptions to Management
- Investigate all security/piracy related breaches and subsequently develop, implement and report solutions aimed at addressing detected instances
- Maintain database of Company informants (nationally) for the achievement of agreed SLAs on security/piracy threats across all locations
- Gather & secure evidence required to support case against the pirates raided
- Ensure implementation of business measures, guidelines and strategies nationally
- Ensures compliance to internal policy on recoveries, payments, and convictions in conjunction with other responsible stakeholders
- Ensure optimal efficiency and appropriate utilization of resources in line with a strategy for each location or area
- Monitor activities of inactive customers and possible hackers to prevent revenue losses
- A first degree in International Relations, Electrical Engineering or any Business-related discipline
- Project Management qualification
- 5+ years of relevant experience in industrial security operations, anti-piracy / anti-counterfeiting, and brand protection/investigation experience
- Strong sectoral knowledge and work experience in digital publishing or software industry, with an anti-piracy or digital media background
- 2-3 years’ experience with digital content and intellectual property matters
- Experience working in a global, geo-diverse company, will be an added advantage
- Very strong exposure to managing piracy and cyber attacks
- Knowledge of copyright laws / intellectual property
- Investigation skills; preferably in IP offenses
- Sting/field operation
- Surveillance and covert intelligence gathering capacity
- Security awareness Raids
- Culturally aware and adept at working across multiple Nigerian geographies
- Strong ability to build solid cases in preparation for settlements or prosecution
- Proven ability to make prudent, independent decisions with limited supervision when needed.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549655 to apply for this job .