Prixair comprises of Prixair Hotels, Prixair Catering, Prixair Properties, Prixair Studio and Flames Restaurant. We are the leading hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels to extended-stay suites. Prixair group offers business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Prixair group is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences.
- Administration & Personnel Management:
- Co-ordinate the general administrative work of the entire company
- Manage and coordinate office supplies needs to meet company’s operations need
- Supervise and support the entire operations and personnel on a day-to-day basis
- Preparation of weekly schedule of activities and duties
- Constantly monitoring operations to ensure compliance with health and safety standard
- Receive shipments and ensure both quality and quantity
- Coordinate deliveries for repaired or returned items
- Trace, track and expedite purchase processes
- Create and maintain contact with vendors and customers on office supplies to ensure timely delivery of goods
- Ensure accuracy of all inventory
- Review bills, invoices and purchase orders
- Ensure all payments are processed according to agreed timelines
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's using the "Job Title" as subject of the mail.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549649 to apply for this job .