Prixair comprises of Prixair Hotels, Prixair Catering, Prixair Properties, Prixair Studio and Flames Restaurant. We are the leading hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels to extended-stay suites. Prixair group offers business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Prixair group is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences.
- Receive and process Media warehouse stock products; prepare and complete orders for delivery
Required Stock Actions:
- Pick-up / receipt
- Offload / unpacking
- Ship / deliver
- Re-stock as directed
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Perform inventory controls and immediately report any discrepancies
- Receives stock to a warehouse in accordance with company policies, procedures, and protocols
- Ships stock from the warehouse in accordance with company policies, procedures, and protocols
- Regular reporting and escalation of potential issues to management
- Inspects shipments for accuracy and completeness, and resolves inconsistencies
- Keep a clean and safe work environment and optimize space utilization
- Ensure routine maintenance and cleaning in warehouses
- Label storage shelves
- Rotate stock through the warehouse with maximum efficiency
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549648 to apply for this job .