Prixair comprises of Prixair Hotels, Prixair Catering, Prixair Properties, Prixair Studio and Flames Restaurant. We are the leading hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels to extended-stay suites. Prixair group offers business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Prixair group is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences.
- Ensure repair and maintenance jobs are done on all Company vehicles
- Calculate, allocate and maintain Fleet Management costs in line with approved budget
- Ensure all Company vehicles have all legally required documents
- Maintain the Fleet Management System to meet Management’s Information requirement
- Ensure all vehicle data/records are kept and up to date
- Ensure parking facilities are properly maintained
- Ensure proper deployment of drivers and effective conflict resolution and driver issues.
- General improvement of driver’s welfare and to also ensure competent drivers are employed
- Manage all drivers including skill & capacity building, presentation and on-the-job training
- Effective Vendor Management
- Ensure prompt payment of other fleet usage and proper usage of the executive fleet services
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549647 to apply for this job .