FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in health, education, nutrition, environment, economic development, civil society, gender, youth, research, and technology - creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today's interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 70 countries and all US states and territories.
About Global Fund
- The Global Fund is a 21st-century partnership organization designed to accelerate the end of AIDS, Tuberculosis, and Malaria as epidemics. Founded in 2002, the Global Fund is a partnership between governments, civil society, the private sector and people affected by the diseases. The Global Fund raises and invests nearly US$4 Billion a year to support programs run by local experts in countries and communities most in need.
- Since 2003, the Global Fund has invested more than 1:4 billion Dollars in the fight against ALDS, TB and Malaria in Nigeria.
- FHI 360 is collaborating with AHNI on Global Fund project management and we are currently seeking qualified candidates to work with.
- The Senior Technical Officer - Prevention, Care & Treatment will provide technical support to implement high-quality care and support activities with primary focus on clinical management of HIV/AIDS and Prevention of Mother to Child Transmission of HIV/AIDS
- S/He will provide ongoing technical assistance in HIV/AIDS clinical management including management of opportunistic infections and PMTCT capacity building to all facilities benefiting from the program
- S/He will work with the technical advisor, SPDC, facility staff and other relevant AHNi staff to adapt and disseminate guidelines, tools, and procedures that will support the achievement of quality service delivery.
- MBBS/MPH with 3-5 years experience in Clinical Care, with a sound understanding of HIV/AIDS with the provision of anti-retroviral therapy in resource constraint settings.
- Postgraduate Degree in Public Health is desirable.
- Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health system and NGOs and CBOs will be an added advantage
- Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resumes/ cvs and Cover Letters as a single document.
- Only applications sent electronically (by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered.
- AHNi does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549643 to apply for this job .