The IDMANN Institute is a subsidiary of Aquada Development Corporation. IDMANN Institute is a technical institution which provides tertiary professional development, personal development and post-employment training, is currently seeking applications to fill the vacant position above
- First degree with a minimum of second class lower in Mass Communication, English Language, any arts or science related course.
- 1-2 years experience in a clerical or data entry role is desired.
- Typing speed of at least 50 Words per minute (WPM).
- Excellent written and oral communication skill. Demonstrated attention to details. Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office.
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV's.
- The subject of your mail should be "Data Entry Assistant"
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549631 to apply for this job .