MTN Nigeria - The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognizable. It is through the compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
- Ensure Return on Investment (Asset)
- Monitor and ensure degradations on the CS-Core network are escalated to the respective Stakeholders and Vendors
- Evaluate the impact of changes/parameter optimization on the CS-Core network
- Generate CS-Core network statistical analysis
- Ensure resolution of escalated issues within SLA
- Analyze CS-Core KPIs and measurements that reflect customer experience
- Research new technologies and recommend relevant monitoring and performance evaluation software
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of the CS-Core network to assure customers’ satisfaction
- Provide insights and reports on the CS-Core network performance for Stakeholders and Regulatory body
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
- first degree in Electrical Electronics Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science
- 3 - 7 years of experience in CS-Core operation/optimization/performance; with experience working with others
- Experience working in a medium organization
- Technical experience in a telecommunication environment
- Experienced in reporting and data processing using excel.
- Working knowledge of 2G/3G/LTE architecture
- BEd, BEng, BSc, BTech or HND.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549620 to apply for this job .