Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
- Work cooperatively with Contractor personnel to prepare and maintain a safe work environment for their work
- Responsible for participation in the Operations Emergency Response activities relating to the Area
- Provide support and coordination with the Systems Completion team in start-up and commissioning of the facilities
- Take part in the review of work packages for planned maintenance activities within allocated Area, confirms that isolation requirements are applied, and ensures that the preparation of equipment is planned in a manner that provides a safe environment in which personnel can work
- Endorse Work Permits as the Area Operator (AO). Endorse Work Permits as the Isolating Authority (IA) when required.
- Encourages team effort between Maintenance and Operations groups
- Supports work prioritization to maximize effectiveness and to complement the efforts of other workgroups
- Ensuring the CRT is informed and consulted about operations and major issues
- Ensures good communication between Areas so that issues can be adequately addressed and actions completed
- Responsible for maintaining good housekeeping in allocated Area
- Maintain a daily log and shift changeover notes
- Safely perform physical tasks at times, e.g. moving drums of chemicals, lifting, climbing ladders/silos/tanks
- May perform minor maintenance to equipment
- Maintain a high standard of plant housekeeping
- Make process changes to ensure quality control of end products that are within accepted standards
- 5+ years’ industry experience in operations, or similar; required
- Expert in production operations/processes
- Expert in P&IDs, PFD’s and UFD’s
- Able to read shutdown logic diagrams
- Highest standard of Safety, Health, Environment aptitude and cultivates the same in others
- Excellent communications (oral & written) in English
- Good interpersonal and motivation skills
- Ability to interact in a multi-cultural environment
- Advanced understanding and operation of Emergency Preparedness Procedures
- Good knowledge of safety management tools and processes. (Permit to Work (PTW), Stepback 5x5, Job Safety Analysis (JSA), Risk Assessment)
- Understanding of Controls Integrity Management System (CIMS), safety management tools and Production Operations Best Practices (POBP)/ Planning & Budgeting (P&B) processes
- TTC Apprenticeship Program graduates
- Previous experience as a technician in Oil & Gas facilities
- Willingness to switch to Production / Process trade
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549615 to apply for this job .