Teclab Management Services Limited - Our client, a full-service bakery that consistently produces and delivers superior quality cakes, pastries, bread and desserts and who have been in the business of delighting taste buds for over 10 years, require the services of a suitable candidate for this role
The Sales Manager is responsible for growing sales of company’s products and services to both the retail and corporate segment).
Designing and implementing strategic sales plan that expands the company’s customer base and increase turnover and market share.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Identify and close new sales leads.
- Prepare and implement strategic plan on how to achieve the annual budgeted sales goals.
- Communicates clearly, frequently and professionally with customers so as to ensure high retention.
- Represents firm professionally in all aspects with customers.
- Manages Client relationships to ensure continuous sales growth.
- Identify and contact potential organizations and individuals for new leads and potential new markets.
- Identify and execute new leads (corporate clients) for staff monthly birthday cake order.
- Identify and execute new leads for Corporate Café.
- Weekly report rendition on milestones.
What we Require:
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience as a Sales Manager in a food chain industry.
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written, as well as excellent listening skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Self-motivator, disciplined, strong work ethic with high integrity.
- Must be a Female
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549607 to apply for this job .