The Nigerian Stock Exchange services the largest economy in Africa and is championing the development of Africa's financial markets. The Exchange offers listing and trading services, licensing services, market data solutions, ancillary technology services, and more. It is an open, professional and vibrant exchange, connecting Nigeria, Africa, and the world.
- Executive Assistant to the Executive Director of Regulation
- Head, Broker-Dealer Regulation
- The Nigerian Stock Exchange services the largest economy in Africa and is championing the development of Africa’s financial markets.
- The Exchange offers listing and trading services, licensing services, market data solutions, ancillary technology services, and more.
- It is an open, professional and vibrant exchange, connecting Nigeria, Africa and the world. This position resides in the Office of the Head of the Regulation Division.
- The role includes responsibility for the day-to-day management of the office of the Head of the Regulation Division of The Exchange.
- The role is also responsible for providing a high-level administrative support in the executive office by preparing reports, handling sensitive/confidential information, calendar management, and performing other clerical functions.
- Manage and maintain schedules, including meeting scheduling and conferencing, making appointments, and dealing with changes to appointments for the Executive Director, (ED) Regulation.
- Receive and interact with stakeholders, groups or individuals calling on the ED’s office when appropriate.
- Proffer solution to routine problems, document complaints and provide appropriate direction.
- Prepare letters, reports, collect and analyze information; and prepare presentations.
- Draft responses to routine memos, letters, or correspondence.
- Receive, sort, record and distribute correspondences in a timely and efficient manner.
- Read and analyze correspondences to determine significance in the absence of the ED to ensure timely routing to appropriate personnel.
- Manage electronic mails, review, forward and bring up to the attention of the of ED as appropriate Maintain efficient record management system, electronic and manual, that provides timely retrieval of information.
- Maintain and recommend changes to records system when appropriate. Plan and coordinate meetings, attend meetings, prepare minutes, draw up and follow up on action plan Assist to keep track of deliverables arising from projects/tasks in the executive’s office. Work with the ED to prepare for business travels and meetings.
- Liaise with Protocol to ensure all flights, hotel accommodation are arranged timely for all local and international trips. Maintain inventory and office supplies.
- Anticipate office needs.
- Ensure smooth operation of office equipment, order maintenance when necessary. Troubleshoot malfunction of office equipment and escalate when necessary.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to other staff members when appropriate and supervise other ad hoc staff in the office of the ED.
- Maintain and manage Outlook Contact List, ensuring regular update as appropriate. Assist to prepare yearly budget for the office of the ED, Regulation.
- Serve as the go-to for business inquiries in the office of the ED, Regulation.
- To successfully deliver the above goals, the right candidate must have: HND/Degree in Management or Administration related fields Minimum of 5 years Post qualification experience in executive support role Membership of professional body is an advantage eg ICSAN Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Company Secretarial Skills
- Analytical Thinking
- Client Relationship Management
- Documents/Records Management
- Information Management
- People Management
- Project Management
- Research and Analysis
- Microsoft Office Packages.
- Attention to Detail
- Business Environmental Awareness
- Customer Service
- Effective Communication Skills (Written & Oral)
- Emotional Intelligence
- Inter-Personal Relations
- Problem Solving
- Time Management.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549600 to apply for this job .