Saroafrica International is a company with linked interest in FMCG and Agric Value Chain spanning Downstream to Upstream. The Supply chain activities is a continuous circle from Inbound, Outbound to Export. Following her businesses restructuring and repositioning, the company is further expanding her activities across all the Commercial Cities and major Agroecology zones of Nigeria.
- Are you looking to join a team with a strong corporate direction; making an invaluable impact in the lives of every Nigerian and continuously challenging the status quo while exponentially developing yourself as well? Then this advertorial is definitely for you.
- We are currently recruiting graduate trainees to join our dynamic team of well-managed talents, in working towards our corporate vision of building a successful company made up of successful people.
- At Saroafrica, we are constantly on the search for the best and our policy is to ensure every associate of ours remains the best.
- Saroafrica is the proud holding company to three Subsidiaries: Saro Agro-allied, Saro AgroSciences & Saro Lifecare as such, Our business operations are in the Agro and Consumer-Based Industries.
- Minimum Second Class Upper degree in any of the following disciplines; Agricultural Science, Social Sciences, Agric Economics & Extension, Agronomy, Accounting, Economics, Business Admin, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Chemistry,
- Must have completed the NYSC scheme or set to complete by April 2018.
- Minimum of 2:1
- Required Age: 25 and below as at last birthday
Special Skills & Key Behavioural Competencies:
- Must be from the northern part of Nigeria
- Be a self-starter and be willing to live in the rural areas of our job locations
- Be analytical minded with the ability to learn quickly.
- Be confident and possess leadership skills.
- Ability to sell.
- If you have applied to Saro in the past 2 years, do not apply
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549599 to apply for this job .