TRANSSION HOLDINGS, the company formerly known as TECNO TELECOM LIMITED, established in July 2006, is a high-tech company specializing in the R&D, production, sale and service of mobile communication products. After years of development, TRANSSION has become an important part of the mobile phone industry and one of the major mobile phone manufacturers in the world. Currently, it has full ownership of three famous mobile phone brands TECNO, itel and Infinix, and an after-sales service brand Carlcare.
- Participates in short- and long-term planning activities; in both online and offline channels to increase user activity and participation.
- Organize regular user surveys and analyze user demands and convert research findings into actionable results.
- Researchers and develops user scenarios to be used during the design and development processes and makes enhancement recommendations as needed.
- Synthesizes findings to inform a better understanding of users, give insight into business value, and identify potential usability issues and design opportunities.
- Utilize hot issues & social media trends; export creative and effective promotional proposals, and gain user growth opportunities for the product, with minimum cost.
- Stay on top of new trends in usability.
- Maintain User relationship, collecting user’s feedback, responding to queries, and give advice for product optimization.
- Conducts user research using methods such as participatory design sessions, site visits, focus groups, usability studies, and similar approaches, thereby classifying users according to peculiarities and making and implementing well-tailored strategies for different user groups and enliven the atmosphere in the community.
- Minimum of a Bachelors’ degree.
- Have at least 2 years of experience practicing user-centered design, UX development or testing, and conducting user experience research using a variety of research methods.
Required Attributes and Competencies:
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated success in developing creative and comprehensive research strategies to reveal unforeseen opportunities and issues that have a significant impact on product strategy and design.
- Data analysis ability is preferred.
- Active on social media platforms.
- Good organizational and analytical skills.
- Previous event planning experience, especially in a professional capacity.
- Familiar with promotional methods, related resources is preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549598 to apply for this job .