Fadac Resources - Our client is a leading manufacturing industry in the production of paints in Otta, Ogun state. They offer coloring solutions for all plastic industrial applications including Colour and filler masterbatch, Polymer Additives etc.
- Ensure that business operation are conducted in line with the standard operating procedures (SOP)
- Inventory control, variances investigation and reporting.
- Completes standard paperwork and questionnaires to confirm internal controls.
- Participates in meetings with individuals and departments to update auditees on findings and the audit process
- Analyses audit results to determine methods for increasing profits and decreasing unnecessary costs
- Makes recommendations for the best ways for a company to avoid fraud and reduce waste
- Assesses best financial practices for an organization and makes relevant, informed suggestions
- May work extra hours during busy audit seasons or to meet certain milestones
- Receivable and credit control
- Monthly bank reconciliation and bank charges report review.
- Monitoring production processes to curb wastages and inefficiencies.
- BSc must be writing ICAN professional stages examination.
- 3 Year’s sound working experience.
- Self-motivated and hardworking.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Above average knowledge of Microsoft office tools most especially Microsoft excel.
- Knowledge of IFRS and current trends in accounting.
- Resilient and ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent organization and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Good interpersonal skills.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549583 to apply for this job .