Sansvid - M International - Established in 2009, Sansvid M. International has partnered with international organizations and institutions to add value to many professionals, develop effective project teams that will tailor and deliver quality solutions that bring about the desired change in an organization.
- Identify market opportunities and position the company to take advantage of such opportunities
- Market and sell Professional Training and Courses to new clients.
- Develop new market opportunities for additional production volumes coming from current and future operating areas
- Mobilize clients for professional training programs.
- Develop and implement the company’s business development strategies
- Conduct Marketing & Sales activities within the NYSC environment.
- Communicating with our existing clients while developing new relationships to grow the company’s revenue.
- Participate in forums, client discussions, and conferences as a representative of the organization.
- Establish and maintain confidential files and records.
- Facilitate organizational development activities such as strategic planning & team building
- Support strategic objectives by leading all marketing, business development and sales initiatives to identify and develop new clients and maximize sales with existing accounts
- Reports to the Business Development Manager, attend every scheduled team meetings at appointed locations.
- Organise training activities for the company.
- Minimum of an OND/HND/BSc/MSc
- Marketing Experience: 1-5 years
- Sales Experience within the NYSC environment will be an added advantage
- Strong ability to work with minimum or no supervision will be an added advantage
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of individuals, Good decision-making skills, Good communication skills,
- Must be willing to travel for official assignment
- Wages, Commissions, & Logistics.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549582 to apply for this job .