A reputable Bank seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
Location Head Office
Reports to Head, Energy, Oil & Gas
Group/Department Corporate Banking Group
Job Grade/Level DM- MGR
Candidates should have a proven track record of successfully developing and leading business relationships within the oil and gas industry. This is a position of leadership with responsibility for operational excellence, staff and business development, client relations
and technical delivery.
Key Job Function/
- Provide deep understanding & insights about Marine and Oil & Gas markets.
- Identify growth opportunities, competitor threats, and potential risks.
- Deliver timely & quality reports: Market size/share; Segment packages
- Partner with business & strategy leaders.
- Develop knowledge network across business, distribution & outside sources.
- Manage market strategic development. Designs and implements market penetration plans and programs to accomplish business plans or organizational goals targeting business performance.
- Business Planning/Strategy Development for the Unit
- Market and Business Development
- Deepening of Existing Relationships
- Ensuring Targets set on Account and Business Development are met
- Meeting Benchmarks in Deposits, Loan Creation and Loan turnover
- Day to Day Account Management and Profit Generation
- Work with product managers to manage product life cycle, product line business plans, and cost reduction programs.
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related disciplines
- MBA or MSc in related relevant disciplines and Professional Qualification (ACA, ACCA, CFA) is required
- Required Experience 8-12 years Post NYSC Experience
- Minimum of 5 years professional experience in oil & gas
- Competencies Required Skills Knowledge: Attitude
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools such as Word and PowerPoint
- Strong financial modeling skills, capable of building from scratch sophisticated “project finance” financial models;
- Credit analysis and structured finance skills
- Cross-functional team and multi-disciplinary management skills
- Issue-Based problem-solving skill
- Presentation and analytical skills
- Planning and organizational skills
- Inter-personal and communication skills
- Leadership skill
- Office Plan Personal desk in an open floor office
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549569 to apply for this job .