Tiskies is an African contemporary fashion outfit specializing in African fabrics to produce a well-detailed mix of exquisite fashion for both men and women.
- Ability to set up Microsoft Outlook user account, troubleshoot and resolve issues affixed to Microsoft Productivity Tools
- Technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer and telecommunication systems (Mac and Windows OS), software, and hardware either in person or over the phone by questioning clients patiently about a problem and explaining the procedures to them
- Monitoring and maintaining organization's internet network systems to ensure the right bandwidth is being provided by the Internet Provider
- Resolving connectivity issues affixed to network components like printers, scanners and photocopying machines
- Uploading Multi-media materials to live server for URL Access
- Updating websites information
- Resolving technical problems affixed to Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other network systems
- Clearing printer paper jamming issues, toner replacements. etc.
- Detection of genuine IT components
- Experience on Managing Corporate websites e.g uploading and managing information, ensuring content is up to date, setting permission for site users, quality assurance checks and monitoring and maintaining SharePoint etc.
- Other duties as identified and assigned the management
- A First Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field.
- Experience in website design and management
- Experience in digital marketing or social media handles will be an added advantage.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549565 to apply for this job .