A reputable IT company seeks to fill the above position with suitable and qualified persons.
- Take a product through the entire life cycle of analysis, design, coding, testing, and implementation & support.
- Implement all aspects of an application design – high performance design, coding, caching mechanisms, security, encryption, state management, error handling, debugging, scalability code review, development environment configuration and testing.
- Perform unit and integration testing on applications and/or solutions.
- Review and critique current systems and methodologies employed
- Presenting ideas for system improvements and enhancements including cost
- Working closely with analysts, system architects, project leaders and other staff
- Producing detailed technical specifications
- Comprehensive product testing in a controlled environment being deployment to live.
- Assist in preparation of user end user manuals
- System maintenance following deployment to live.
Required Technical Skills
- Demonstrable proficiency along with solid experience of .NET development in Visuals studio with particular emphasis on C#
- Good knowledge of mobile application development targeting Android & IOS platforms– preferable Hybrid on the Ionic platform
- Very good working knowledge of SQL and familiarity with SQL Server Management
- Studio along with very string LINQ skills and exposure to Entity Framework
- Good familiarity with Git version control software
Required General Skills
- Good proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Good ability to express oneself both orally and in writing
- Self-motivated and driven
- Ability to work under pressure and unsupervised.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549551 to apply for this job .