Audacious is Nigeria's fastest growing fashion retail organization. The company retails female apparel (casual, business Casual, business) to the discerning woman. Audacious currently has Ten outlets in different locations in Nigeria and plans to add more before the end of the year 2018. We are very conscious of the importance of a convenient shopping experience for our clientele, this is why all our outlets are in the prime malls in the country.
- A general review of balance sheet accounts.
- Facilitate and complete monthly close procedures
- Preparing monthly account reconciliations
- Preparation of a monthly account analysis of balance sheet and income statement accounts
- Implementing and monitoring a system of controls, procedures, and forms for the recording of fixed assets.
- Responsible for the preparation of audit schedules relating to fixed assets, and assist auditors in their inquiries when necessary.
- Responsible for monitoring fixed asset acquisitions and disposals in the accounting system.
- Other accounting related responsibilities as assigned.
- Relevant Skills
- Excellent mathematical and statistical abilities
- Creativity and innovation
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Tools
- Good planning and organizing skills
- Effective communication skills
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Management ability and supervisory skills.
- Team oriented
- BSc in Social Sciences, Management or equivalent (2:1).
- Applicants with (2:2) who possess a Master’s degree in Business Administration (MBA) or a relevant field will be considered.
- 3 – 4 years in a reputable multinational, consulting, or professional organization.
- Membership or certification by ACCA, ICAN or any other relevant professional bodies is an added advantage.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549545 to apply for this job .