Workforce Management Centre Limited is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organisational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
- The Content Developer would be charged with developing contents to promote Workforce products and services.
- Also, He/She will Conduct research and produce insightful Thought leadership articles, reports, books etc.
- Create, write and manage user documentation for company products.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams to determine content and training needs.
- Assess, test and document new and upcoming product features.
- Draft and review product design and requirements documents.
- Draft and manage corporate style guide and terminology conventions.
- Execute internal processes to create documentation and content.
- Develop print, electronic and web communication to support company goals and client needs.
- Support company publications and information dissemination.
- Research and collect information for departmental and company communications.
- Execute internal communication processes.
- Create new courses, classes, and tools to update current offerings.
- Applicant must be a graduate from a reputable institution and have completed NYSC.
- Candidate must have not less than 3 years experience as a content developer.
- Professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- Candidates should not be older than 35years as at the time of this application.
- Attention to details.
- Tech Savvy
- Excellent organization and prioritization ability
- Ability to influence decision makers
- Ability to implement e-learning design principles, especially blending multimedia and graphic elements that compliment user learning styles
- Strong communication skills and an ability to work effectively with clients.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549538 to apply for this job .