Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
- Manages interfaces on technical issues with senior government departmental heads (Secretaries and Directors) and co-ventures and coordinates technical inputs from geosciences and drilling
- Implements project-wide Interface Management program based on standard process and company's lessons learned from other projects
- Defines and stewards interface management plans and drives resolution of key interface issues
- Ensures consistent and effective implementation of interface management plans applied project-wide
- Provides direction to sub-project interface coordinators for implementation of interface management processes
- Reviews and endorses contractors' interface management plans and procedures
- Ensures that Contractors maintain comprehensive registers of interface requirements and update status regularly; drives closure of contractor interface issues
- Provides guidance to contractors as needed for alignment with all interfacing partners
- Technically assesses the criticality of interfaces and issues associated with late or missing information
- Interface with Start-up / Operations to ensure a clear understanding of project quality and participate in turnover as appropriate
- Works with Project Managers to resolve any contractual issues/ change orders around interfaces
- BS in Engineering
- Relevant experience in project activities related to oil and gas production and development
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Must be able to work in a multicultural environment
- Knowledge of elements and implementation
- 5 - 10 years experience
- Strong work ethic; self-motivated with excellent work organization
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549535 to apply for this job .