Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
- The job holder will participate in all commissioning activities related to the Instrumentation discipline. That covers amongst other:
- He shall liaise with engineering/construction disciplines, to follow-up with field instrumentation and instrument packages construction and installation activities carried out by FPSO Contractor and his subcontractors, ensuring that installations are fit for purpose.
- He shall participate and/or witness instrumentation pre-commissioning activities for cabling, field instruments, and packages, as commissioning representative.
- He shall participate in commissioning subsystem preliminary checks, may include review of RFC dossier to ensure completeness of subsystem pre-commissioning leading to “Ready for Commissioning” Certification.
- He shall supervise FPSO Contractor during Instrumentation commissioning activities including reviews of commissioning dossier (including OTPs), witnessing and participating in basic function testing, loop tests, instrument packages SATs and operational tests.
- He shall assist the Commissioning ICSS & Instrument Lead in his duties, when delegated, covering instrumentation commissioning activities. He may also attend meetings as required by his Management.
- He shall follow-up and monitors work program and schedule in his discipline. He reviews schedule and advises his Manager of any potential drifts and delays.
- He shall ensure validation of ICAPS sheets and monitors that tasks sheets are properly completed and check the RFC dossiers.
- He supervises and follow-up with a clearance of punch items by Contractor
- He shall ensure that Commissioning Master documentations are properly marked-up and prepared for “As Built” documentation.
- At least 8 years involved in instrumentation commissioning and related activities in FPSO or similar offshore Projects.
- Technical degree/diploma in Instrumentation or related discipline preferred.
- Knowledge of ICAPS database is an advantage.
- Language & Skills: Fluent in English, computer literate, possess analytical and communication skills.
- Commisioning engineer, Installation Engineer, Instrumentation Engineer, BSc, E&I COMMISSIONING, Engineering, Oil & Gas, Operations, Production.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549530 to apply for this job .