ABB is a leader in power and automation technologies that enable utility, industry, and transport and infrastructure customers to improve their performance while lowering environmental impact. The ABB Group of companies operates in roughly 100 countries and employs about 140,000 people.
- As a Service Sales Specialist, you will drive service sales process in collaboration with the Service Sales Manager and/or Service Manager.
- Generate service sales opportunities and secure profitable sales within the designated area(s). Focus on installed base penetration (IB) and sell the entire Service product portfolio in collaboration with other ABB service units.
- Build long-term customer relationships and ensure immediate response to specific customer needs and issues.
Service Sales Delivery:
- Collaborating with the Service Sales Manager and/or Service Manager implements Service sales strategy.
- Penetrating IB, promoting various upgrade, retrofit and value-add solutions to the benefit of the customer and ABB.
- Understanding the channel strategy and the establishment of related prices and preparing sales plans, reviewing them and proposing recovery plan(s) when needed.
- Regularly updating installed base in ServIS (the approved Service database) with the changes made at site.
Volume and Profit:
- Utilizing ServIS to understand the existing installed base (IB) and identifies and developing sales opportunities for Service products and solutions to penetrate the existing IB/new IBs in the market.
- Focusing on the entire Service portfolio to secure profit for assigned Business Units/Product Groups.
- Generating Service sales leads and develops new market opportunities by utilizing market trend information, identifying and exploring potential new service portfolios.
- Taking a One ABB approach to leverage other colleagues’ portfolios.
- Establishing long-term customer relationships by understanding customer requirements and applicable regulations and demonstrating in-depth technical service product/solutions knowledge to promote Life Cycle Management (LCM).
- Registering customer feedback and ensuring customer satisfaction throughout the sales process.
- Selling entire service product portfolio to expand ABB footprint in the designated area(s).
- Charting out and monitoring sales proposals, tenders and following up proposal statistics. Preparing ABB’s Service offerings based on customer need and in coordination with the local Service Sales Manager and/or Service Manager.
- Communicating contract details in accordance with ABB offering and strategy. Managing administrative sales processes.
- Cooperating and coordinating activities with other ABB units and teams to harmonize Service activities and maximizing Service sales at every opportunity.
- Ensuring the transfer of Service findings to the product/system Local Business Units for improvement of their offerings.
- As the ideal candidate, you should have a Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering or equivalent with 5 years of experience in a multinational organization experience is preferred.
- Good communication skills with ability to communicate and to lead discussions with employees and managers in the organization.
- Candidate should be willing to travel.
- Proficiency in both spoken & written English is required.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549523 to apply for this job .