SABMiller is in the beer and soft drinks business, bringing refreshment and sociability to millions of people all over the world who enjoy our drinks. We do business in a way that improves livelihoods and helps build communities. We are passionate about brewing and have a long tradition of craftsmanship, making superb beer from high quality natural ingredients.
Amongst other duties, the Packaging Team Leader will:
- Maintain Safe, Healthy And Risk Free Working Environment on Shift
- Apply Fundamental/Situational Knowledge of packaging Equipment And Processes
- Manage Shift Performance and Lead Application of The VPO Principles and Practices
- Optimise production performance and processes
- Optimise team performance
- Perform Administration
- Manage Costs, Usages and Waste on Shift
- Facilitate team problem solving and decision making
- Manage Human Resources on Shift.
The occupant of this position should possess:
- BEng/HND in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- 3-4 years' experience as a Process Operator or Process Artisan on high speed parking lines
- Certificate in Packaging (IBD) will be an added advantage
Key Competencies and Attributes:
- Strong leadership potential and Proven leadership skills
- Good communicator, with effective team-related skills
- Attention to detail
- Initiative and self-managing
- Bias for action
- Analytical problem solver
- Deep understanding of maintenance practices
- Good understanding of the principles and practices of VPO
- Acts with integrity
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/549513 to apply for this job .